Friday 5 February 2010

Cast list, location settings and props list


Cast List

Hannah Wilkinson - Kristen/central character



Georgina Weller - Annabelle/villain



Naomi Wilkinson - Amy/previous victim



Props and Costumes

When researching what villain's have specifically worn to represent their identity within horror movies, I came across 'ghostface' who is the killer for the successful Scream trilogies. 'Ghostface' wears a long black cloak and a mask to hide his identity and is always seen with his weapon - a sharp knife. Therefore I decided that the villain of my narrative should similarly be dressed in the same manner. The villain is wearing a large red hooded top in which the hood will always be up. Black eye make-up will be put around the eyes in order for the villain to look more fearful, dark and menacing. Black gloves will be worn as well and a knife will be used as the weapon for the killing.



The central character will be dressed in normal everyday clothing. She will be wearing jeans, top and a long blue coat.


In preparation for the filming of my teaser trailer, I have decided to record each and every scene within one evening. Below I have stated the date and roughly what time I shall begin recording.

Date
Monday 15th February 2010

Time
5:00pm - 9:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment