Monday 23 November 2009

Distributing Questionnaire

To distribute my questionnaire quickly and effectively, I decided on using Facebook. Facebook is a social networking site that is operated and privately owned by Facebook Inc.


Over the years, Facebook has become the leading social networking site and has taken over main competitor Myspace in April 2008, which is another well known social networking site. The popular networking site is also available on smartphones which offer access to Facebook either through their web browsers or applications.The Facebook Iphone app was launched by Apple in August 2007 and as of July 2008 over 1.5 million people use it regularly.


Facebook has a huge popularity with the general public, which is why I decided to distribute my questionnaire by using this particular site as many of school friends use it on a daily basis which means I will get a much quicker and easier response than carrying out any other method of distribution. For example


To send my questionnaire to people on Facebook, I simply created a new note and typed up my questionnaire. People then responded and left their answers below in a comment box.


No comments:

Post a Comment